This informative session covers the benefits of launching a startup in San Diego area. Explains why it is not necessary to move to another city to start a new business. What role the city of San Diego is playing to attract and develop new businesses. What are the new trends and which local resources are available to support entrepreneurs and wantrepreneurs gather more knowledge about entrepreneurship, find mentors and have access to funding.
- Eric Gasser, Founding partner, Seed San Diego
- Jacques Chirazi, Founder, Biomimicry San Diego & Switzerland
- Adriana Eguia, Executive Director, Tijuana EDC
- Alex Waters, Program Manager, Collaboratory for Downtown Innovation
- Briana Weisinger, Startup Advocate, Co-Founder, Board Director, and Director of Business Development UCSD, San Diego Chapter of the National Association of Women MBAs, Hera Labs, and Hera Angels